PAGE UPDATED: 5 Nov 2015
- 4 Nov 2015Automotive giant is coming to Novi Sad - Get a job at Del... It is more likely that Delphi, global leader and one of the biggest world companies in automotive industry will...
- 1 Nov 2015DIS market opens in Sabac in late 2015 - Investment value...(an illustration) Sabac Mayor Nebojsa Zelenovic and his associates visited the building site of the future DIS market in...
- 30 Oct 2015Aviv Park opens in Zrenjanin - A total of EUR 30 m poured...(“Aviv Park” in Zrenjanin) Today Zrenjanin has seen the opening of the trading retail park "Aviv Park", it was published at...
- 21 Oct 2015Free zone Pirot ranked among 50 best in the world - Addit... (Pirot) Free zone Pirot is among 50 best in the world when it comes to business terms, it was communicated today at...
- 20 Oct 2015French Hutchinson to end construction of Ruma-based plant... Construction of the Hutchinson plant in Ruma has been ongoing as planned. As of September, the first 35 people...
- 14 Oct 2015German experts boost capacities of Serbian companies German experts are currently in Serbian companies in Pozega, Ub and Belgrade and new ones should arrive soon to...
- 13 Oct 2015Automotive companies consider opening research and develo... One of the largest European forums of the automotive industry, which brings together leading car makers and suppliers of car...
- 25 Sep 2015Three new investments in Zrenjanin - MV Invest, Metalurg ... (Zrenjanin) The City Council of Zrenjanin, at yesterday's meeting adopted the Proposal of the Decision on renting of...
- BFC SEE application form - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of SrpskaPDF, 105KB
- METALPROCESSING - Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of SrpskaPDF, 304KB
- TOURISM - Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of SrpskaPDF, 407KB
- ENERGY - Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of SrpskaPDF, 360KB
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of Srpska - General InformationPDF, 4.3MB
August 2015 Would it be useful to return a tax credit for investments in fixed assets?August 2015 Would it be useful to return a tax credit for investments in fixed assets?
Yes, through reduction of taxes.
Yes, concerning reduced tax rate.
No, that measure will not contribute economic development.
- Yes, through reduction of taxes.