PAGE UPDATED: 9 Feb 2016
- 3 Feb 2016Johnson Electric gets land in Nis - Company plans to inve... Johnson Electric has asked for 2.6 hectares of building land in the industrial zone Sever in Nis, where this company intends...
- 3 Feb 2016World-conquering insulation material from Kragujevac - Be...(an illustration) In the facilities of former Azma in Kragujevac, one of Fiat's suppliers of components, Turin-based Becchis...
- 2 Feb 2016Zumtobel Group is opening lightning project center in Bel... Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Austrian Zumtobel Group have invited today graduates who graduated at electrical...
- 21 Jan 2016Lidl is coming to Sombor as well - Construction of Capito...British company, Poseidon Group, announced it is starting construction of retail park in Sombor. British company is...
- 18 Jan 2016Big investment potential of cities in Serbia - Serbian Pu... The Ministry of State Administration and Local Government continues to promote the units of local self-government in Serbia...
- 10 Jan 2016NALED is asking for withdrawal of Draft of the Law on fun... The National Alliance for Local Economic Development (NALED) has estimated today that the Draft of the Law on funding...
- 4 Dec 2015Serbia- the fastest growing market of airline traffic in ... The International Association of Air Transport (IATA) announced it innovated forecast of passengers’ number and...
- 4 Nov 2015Automotive giant is coming to Novi Sad - Get a job at Del... It is more likely that Delphi, global leader and one of the biggest world companies in automotive industry will...
- BFC SEE BROCHURE - SRBPDF, 1.4MB
- BFC SEE application form - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of SrpskaPDF, 105KB
- METALPROCESSING - Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of SrpskaPDF, 304KB
- TOURISM - Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of SrpskaPDF, 407KB
- ENERGY - Bosnia and Herzegovina / Republic of SrpskaPDF, 360KB
January 2016 Are you satisfied with the improvement of business environment in 2015?January 2016 Are you satisfied with the improvement of business environment in 2015?
Yes, the improvements are visible
Partially, the adopted measures are not sufficient to stimulate development
No, the Government has done little to improve the business climate
- Yes, the improvements are visible