Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ministry of Economic Relations and Regional Cooperation of Republic of Srpska is formed out of following basic organizational units:
- Department for Economic Cooperation,
- Department for European Integration and
- Department for Regional and Institutional Cooperation.
The Ministry is focal point of the Republic of Srpska Government for coordination of activities related to the encouragement and development of foreign investments. Economic cooperation sector, with its internal units (Department for Foreign Investment, Export Promotion and Development Projects and Department of Regulatory Impact Assessment) provides all necessary information to foreign investors concerning investment opportunities, legal regulations, institutions available to investors, as well as any other necessary information.
Our mission is:
- coordination of economic development of Republic of Srpska,
- coordination and implementation of activities related to the European integration,
- attracting foreign investments,
- improving the business environment.
Main projects include Regulatory Impact Assesment Certification of Business Friendly Municipalities.
January 2016 Are you satisfied with the improvement of business environment in 2016?January 2016 Are you satisfied with the improvement of business environment in 2016?
Yes, the improvements are visible
Partially, the adopted measures are not sufficient to stimulate development
No, the Government has done little to improve the business climate
- Yes, the improvements are visible